a: I studied listening level 2 and 3. I mainly traning level 3 but, level 3 is difficult to me.
So, I thimk I training level 2 again. Listening is 30 minuite and Dojyou is 15 minute.
b: I was interesting ALC Net Academy 2!! I get to know a new words and idiom everytime.
Since the level is still low, I would like to study a lot and challenge the upper level!!
c: I am reviewing once again a new vocabulary or not only a word but the thing learned until now.
When reviewed, many did not master and I was surprised. I thought that I had a review more.
d: I would come to like to be able to understand me and English correctry more early.For that purpose, I have to know many words and vocabularies.So,I think I will raise levels, such as vocabulary by ALC Net Academy 2. I think I study hard vocabularies, words and so on every day.
Hi! Yuriko!!!!
返信削除I am Madoka!!!!
It has been a long time since I saw you last!!
I glad to same English class again.
I read your blog 4.
I would come to like to be able to understand me and English correctry more early too!!
In future, Study English together!!!
Jana:2
返信削除Building fluency will also help you advance. You don't always have to succeed at the highest level...sometimes just doing what you can at your own level will help you.