a: I studied by Ferris Online English LAB. First, I used "ELLLO" at 30 minutes. I listened conversation by differnt countries speaker. For example, Canadian and Japanese's conversation. Second, I watched some animal videos in National Geographic KIDS. It was a video about the parents of a lion. I studied 30 minutes it.
b: This plogram is very interesting!! Especially, ELLLO is useful for me. Iwant to go to foreign countries,so It is useful because it can get used to me native pronunciation. Native pronunciation is a little hard for me to hear. But, I would like to hear little more.
c:I learned English phrases unique. It is interesting because the words are not japanese. And, I reviewed vocabularies that I learned by ALC Net Academy 2.
d:I thinking I litening to English songs and some books by English actively.
Hi, Yuriko!
返信削除I read your blog 6.
I think this site is very interesting too**
See you again o(*⌒―⌒*)o
Jana: 1.5
返信削除