a: In Decemner 2nd, I studied Ferris Online English LAB about 35 minutes. I watched documentary movie of animals. And I learned listening of ALC Net Academy 2 at 20 minutes. I am level 2 now.
b: These are so exciting for me. Especially, Ferris Online English LAB is aliways a new descovery. For example, When I listening it, I learned new grammer. So, these proglams are very useful for me.
c: I learned new words and reviwed pronounces. I listening to the conversation, I can listen carefully to the words and I learned a new words came out until now.
d: I study hard in English. So, I litening to English words and reading sentences in English everyday.
Hi, Yuriko !
返信削除I read your blog8.
Oh, you watched documentary movie of animals, didn't you?
It sound is good! Is it interesting?
I want to watch that !!!
See you again☆ミ
Hi! Yuriko!!!
返信削除I’m madoka.
I read your blog 8.
I learned new vocabulary too!!!
I think important many vocabulary for study English.
So, Let’s study vocabulary together!!!
And, I am very happy to find you so cheer!!!
See you…….
Jana: 2
返信削除How do you plan to study the listening and reading words in English everyday?