2011年11月1日火曜日

Blog 5

a: I studied Reading porgram on ALC Net Academy 2 in this class. I spend about fifty minute. I'm level 2 now. I studied two units. There are not complete.  It is a little difficult to me.  Hard to say what I, as a grammer.  But, let's continue at the rate I think I've read up a little speed to get on one.

b:It is very interested to me !! Especially, I like dictation. It is difficult but very useful. I want to be able to this without a single mistake.

c:I tried vocabulary Dojyo. I learned new words there. I had quit hard to remember words or words difficult to remember, try to think more and more traning.

d:I think I try to read about book in English. For example, Harry Potter, The Christmas carols and so on, it is famous books in Japan. I want to enjoy reading in English!!

1 件のコメント: