a: In january 6th, I studied ALC Net Academy 2 and Ferris Online English LAB. First, I learned Reading program in ALC about 30 minutes. I'm level 3. I proceeded to the adventure mode. Next, I watched documentary movies of animals. And Austrarian dramas. Especially I spended most of time is the dogs movies. It's about 45 minutes.
b: I enjoy watching movie in Ferris Online English LAB everytime. I can see it not get bored everytime there is new movies. And I have been able to understand what the movie is gradually. I'm so happy.
c: I reviwed the grammer and syntax in Austrarian drama. I learned what it was like that in high school. But, I could be better understood by reviewing. And I learned new words in Reading program. I think I learned a new words no matter firmly in mind.
d: I think I'm going to listening a native speaker of dialogues in ELLLO next time. My goal is to understand what to listen to native speaker dialogue. So I listening to English music everyday.
Jana: 1.5
返信削除Please recheck question D. You are not answering the question.