1: I had helped my study, ALC Net Academy2. ALC Net Academy2 was very good proglam for me. Because it have many levels, and I found my level. I like the best is Listening skill. I gradually could understood Fast speed speech.And, I learned a lot of words in Words Dojo of ALC Net Academy2 . I studied that I hadn't ever know words.
2: I feel listening skill improved this semester. I couldn't listening that I heared fast reading. So, I hard listening practiced. And, I gradually easy to listening and understood fast. I heared English faster than when I started it.
3:I think my scale is 5. Because, I studied hard alone in this class. So, I was able to proceeed to the next level. And, I could be learning as I planned.
4: I think I need to remember a lot of words.When I read or listening English, I can't understand these mean that I don't enough to remember to words. So, I'm going to read many English books, newspaper and so on. In it, I try to understand the meaning of the sentense by examining the word know. I study hard everyday,and I want to be able to easy to understand English more.
Jana: 8.
返信削除I'm glad that you saw improvement, and that you were able to learn how to independently study.